Boca Raton (561) 218-3399
Plantation (954) 583-1056
Pembroke Pines (954) 589-0805
Jose A. Birriel Jr., M.D.
Isaac Talmaciu, M.D.
Melissa A Cardenas-Morales, M.D.
Pediatric Pulmonary and Allergy Associates
At Pediatric Pulmonary and Allergy Associates we provide a wide range of Pulmonary, Allergy, Immunology and Sleep medicine services targeted at improving the health of our pediatric patients. We treat acute illnesses such as cough, Pneumonia, Bronchitis and chronic illness such as chronic lung disease, asthma and eczema. We provide a wide range of services such as pulmonary function testing, allergy testing, allergy shots and sleep study interpretation. We also specialize in RSV prophylaxis for high risk infants.
4. Cerebral Palsy: pulmonary manifestations
5. Chronic Cough
6. Chronic lung disease of prematurity
7. Congenital malformations of the lung
8. Interstitial lung disease
9. Lupus: pulmonary manifestations
10. Neuromuscular disorders: pulmonary manifestations
11. Pleural Effusion
14. RSV Prophylaxis - Synagis
15. Scleroderma: pulmonary manifestations
16. Stridor / noisy breathing
1. Allergic rhinitis: Runny nose
3. Food Allergies
4. Hay fever
6. Nasal Congestion
7. Seasonal Allergies
1. Excessive daytime sleepiness
3. Restless Sleep
4. Sleep deprivation
5. Sleep Apnea
1. Recurrent Infections
2. Immune deficiencies